Season’s Greetings from the Lice Lifters DFW Team
As I reflect back on our first year here at Lice Lifters DFW, I’m thankful for so much – with our wonderful customers topping the list. Without their support, we could not have met with such success, and it has been a pleasure providing a valuable service to the DFW community. To any customers who are reading, thank you from the bottom of my heart!
As a small token of my appreciation, I’d like to share my own, personal, all-time favorite tips for keeping lice at bay. Some of them are well known, and others not, but all are great tips for preventing lice infestation in your family. Without further ado, here they are:
- The Lice Lifters Mint Detangling Spray: This amazing product not only detangles hair like a dream, but deters lice as well. Its effectiveness comes from the divine smell of mint – heavenly to us, but detestable to lice. Pick some up in our shop today, and use this as a preventative measure with your family.
- Never share combs and brushes with friends: Don’t do it. Period. End of story.
- Skip selfies with friends: This seemingly harmless practice breaks the number one rule of avoiding lice infestation – avoiding close head-to-head contact. Lice can’t survive for long without a human host, so giving them direct passage from one head to another is the most surefire way to catch creepy crawlies from unsuspecting friends.
- Pony up. If you have long hair, pull it up into a single ponytail. Containing hair makes it harder for lice to take hold.
- Y.O.P. (Bring Your Own Pillow): Avoid sharing pillows at sleepovers. While lice can’t live long on inanimate objects, it’s better to not take chances. When kids stay over with friends, pack a pillow.
Thanks again to everyone out there who has helped us get off to a great start at Lice Lifters DFW. We’re proud to offer safe, natural, non-toxic head lice treatment. Should unwelcome guests (ahem) arrive over the holiday break, please don’t hesitate to get in touch – call 972-805-1308 or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.